The objects of the South Australian Community Transport Association are:
- To represent community transport providers within the State of South Australia and the Northern Territory and to advocate and/or make representations on behalf of its members to the Government Sector, Non- Government Sector, Private Sector and all other relevant organisations and/or persons.
- To facilitate information sharing and improve communication between community transport organisations and services within South Australia and Northern Territory.
- To develop policy, procedure and standards that promote best practice in community transport.
- To represent its membership on the board of ACTA (Australian Community Transport Association) and/or international forums related to these objects.
- To expand membership into the Northern Territory and to develop relationships with key stakeholders to facilitate this aim.